Bleu Tech Enterprises, Inc.
Effective Date: 08/28/2015
By visiting the Site, using the Bleu POS App, or using any of our Services, you agree that any information that we collect from or about you through our Site or Bleu POS App, including Personal Information, anonymous information, and aggregate information (collectively, “Information”), will be handled as described in this Policy. We define “Personal Information” to mean personally identifiable information about an individual person, such as a name, address, email address, phone number, or other identifier that permits contacting of a specific individual.
Information We Collect
We collect Information directly from you, from third parties, or automatically through your use of our Site, Bleu POS App, or Services. We may combine all of the Information from various sources.
- Information We Collect Directly from You. We may collect Information directly from you on our Site or Bleu POS App. For example, we will collect your user name, email address, password, contact information, and business information (e.g., company name) if you create an account with us. We will also collect any other Information that you choose to provide to us, such as the contents of a message that you submit through our Site or the Bleu POS App.
- Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect Information through your use of our Site, Bleu POS App, or Services using cookies and other technologies, like most other web-based services. This Information may include, without limitation, information about your operating system, settings and system configurations, IP address, device model, device ID and other unique device identifiers, the webpages you access within our Site, the website that led you to our Site or Bleu POS App, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, links you click within the Bleu POS App, the dates and times you access our Site or Bleu POS App, event information (e.g., system crashes), and web log data.
How We Use Your Information
We use Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- Providing Our Services. To provide our Site, Bleu POS App, and Services and for other customer service purposes.
- Communicating with You or Others.To communicate with you, including via email, about our Services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- Marketing and Advertising.To provide you with news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, including via email; to contact you about products or information we think may interest you; and for other marketing, advertising, and promotional purposes.
- Analyzing Use of Our Services.To better understand how users access and use our Site, Bleu POS App, and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis; to respond to user desires and preferences; and for other research, analytical, and statistical purposes.
- Complying with the Law.To comply with applicable legal obligations, including law enforcement or governmental requests for information.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose Information, including Personal Information, with the following entities:
- Affiliates. We may disclose Information to any current or future affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We may disclose Information to vendors, service providers, agents, contractors, or others who perform functions on our behalf.
We may also disclose Information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- Business Transfers. We may disclose Information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
- Legal Compliance.We may disclose Information in order to comply with the law, regulation, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process, including law enforcement or governmental requests for information.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information about users for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- Local Storage Objects. We may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
- Do Not Track. Our Site may not respond to Do Not Track signals and we may track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Our Site, Bleu POS App, and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
We have taken steps to help protect the Personal Information we collect about you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
If you have an account with us, you should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your account by, among other things, choosing a strong password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Please note that your communications with Bleu Tech (e.g., your email inquiries) are not encrypted. We strongly advise that you not communicate any confidential information to us via these means.
You may modify the Personal Information that you have submitted by emailing us at email@example.com.
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
Our Site and Bleu POS App are not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age. If we discover that a child under thirteen (13) has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Site, Bleu POS App, or Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the Information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.